Monday, November 2, 2015

Teaching Myself Illustrator (Spoiler Alert)

The past week or so I've been teaching myself Adobe Illustrator for laying out custom decals for the DME 2nd Hand project, and others. Nothing terribly fancy, just learning to use layers and how to have text follow a path. Here's a preview of the sheet I'm working on. Spoiler alert: There are some markings on this sheet for a couple future projects, I figured if I'm going to have decals printed I may as well get a bunch done at once. There is a little more to add yet though, so I'm not spilling the whole thing!

2 comments:

  1. MJRX 711 will be a fun (and pretty easy) project! Cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, aside from the Alco trucks and dynamic brake delete there are very few modifications needed.

      Delete